This weekend we will be releasing Version 3.16.1 on ChildTrax. This release focuses on three major additions and enhancements to the application.
Foster Parent Logins: Included in 3.16.1, agencies have the ability to enable logins for their foster parents. There are two webinars that cover this new feature.
Implementing & Configuring Foster Parent Logins Webinar: https://youtu.be/B6xUbGWmmaQ?list=PL7d8cvt_uhbdBUqzbutEWIAF5s9hExL7W
Using Foster Parent Logins Webinar: https://youtu.be/cH_03sFS-T8?list=PL7d8cvt_uhbdBUqzbutEWIAF5s9hExL7W
Foster Home Search Enhancements: We have expanded the foster home search filters inside of the application.
Login Session States: Included in this version are changes in the way that we store session states for users logging into the application. The only effect this will have on the end user is that we have forced a four hour timeout for all login sessions. This change will reduce the need for scheduled maintenance in order to deploy custom reports and other partner specific changes inside of the application.
- Changed how user sessions are stored
- Added more search filter for finding a home
- Added Driver’s License and Auto Insurance to parent logins
- Added date tracker to parent logins
- Improved home/parent requirements on parent logins
- Added training view to parent logins
- Added respite views to parent logins
- Add a document t library to parent logins
- Created a parent resource list
- Simplified navigation of parent login pages