Monitors, manages and reports vital information for children in a variety of foster care and residential settings.
ASI-Ware gives foster care caseworkers more time to serve children and families, thanks to intuitive design that simplifies service documentation, data management and reporting. The developers of ASI-Ware, who have foster care experience, know the work is challenging enough without time-consuming paperwork.
The software tracks, manages and reports data for services provided in a range of foster care settings, including family, residential, group home, emergency and detention.
Features and Benefits of ASI-Ware
- Secure web-based and hosted application
- Configurable to state-specific foster care regulations
- Easy for caseworkers to use
- No long-term contract and low startup cost
- Fits your agency’s communication needs and operational style
- Easy-to-use executive dashboard
- Customer support you can count on
- Reduces duplicate data entry
- Simple graphical view of data in multiple formats